2022 West Hartford Public Library Teen Summer Reading Packet
2022 Library Card Sign Ups for West Hartford Teens
Book List: 2022 WHPS Summer Reading Menu!
(*note: ONLY for students in the West Hartford Public School system)
For West Hartford Public School Students: Be sure to pick ONE (1) of the books featured in this gallery or in the PDF linked above!
For West Hartford Public School Students: Be sure to pick ONE (1) of the FOUR (4) short story reading options from this anthology below!
- Eraser Tattoo by Jason Reynolds
- Why I Learned to Cook by Sara Farizan
- Boys Duty by Sharon G. Flake
- Super Human by Nicole Yoon
For West Hartford Public School Students: Be sure to pick ONE (1) of the FIVE (5) poetry reading options from this anthology below!
- The Hill We Climb by Amanda Gorman
- The Laughing Heart by Charles Bukowski
- On Listening To Your Teacher Take Attendance by Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- Hair by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Names by Elizabeth Acevedo
Teen Summer Reading & Programming 2022 Checklist!
❑1. Register for TEEN SUMMER PROGRAMS here: https://www.westhartfordlibrary.org/teens/.
❑2. Enter the teen SUMMER READING CONTEST!
❑3. Join the WEST HARTFORD PUBLIC LIBRARY TEENS DISCORD server HERE: https://forms.gle/BMPnyAqX2s4Nqf5S9.
❑4. Join the WHPL MINECRAFT server HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3hi6vnjZPGaEzA_Buw0P1F38WH3I8ifSWqx1ip6vCvIf5GA/viewform.
Questions? Contact the Teen Librarian Kari Karp at kkarp@westhartfordCT.gov.