Wireless Printing from a Computer
- Click the link above to access the Print Center
- Login with your library card & last name. If using a guest pass, type the full barcode and use westhartford as the last name.
- Any jobs already uploaded display in the center of the page. Your print balance is displayed on the bottom of the page. Click on the Upload button to upload a document.
- If money needs to be added to the account, click the Add Funds button and follow the prompts to pay via credit card or PayPal.
- To upload a document, click on the Upload button and find the document to upload. Supported document types are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Once job is uploaded, click on the job and change options as needed including: B&W or color, # of copies and 1 or 2 sided printing. The cost for the job is listed. Jobs will stay on our server for 2 days or until printed. Click the Print Preview image to see a preview.
- Go to the print release station to release the jobs to the printer. You will be charged for the prints at this time. A release station is located near the printer at Faxon and Bishops and in the computer lab at Noah Webster Library.
Supported Document Types:
- Images (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
- Text (CSV, RTF, TXT)
- To upload websites to print, they must first be saved as a PDF or copied into a Word document
Android 4.03 and newer
Apple iOS 7.0 and newer
- Max size for a document is 50MB
- The Print Center uses the same balance as the balance used to print within the Library
- Money is charged to an account once the job is released from the print release station
- Money added via credit/debit card or PayPal will show up immediately
- Funds may be added via credit/debit card or PayPal in any amount between $2.00 and $100.00
- To print a website, save the website as a PDF first or copy the contents into a Word document
- Once documents are uploaded to the Print Center, they will remain there for 2 days or until printed.
- Changing document options like # copies, color vs. B&W can only be done from the Print Center. The print release station does NOT provide this functionality.